The following terms are used in this Policy:
Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to the person using the Website (User).
An operator is a person who organizes and (or) processes personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data. The operator of personal data may be ООО “Sodruzhestvo Zemel’nyh Yuristov” or another person with whom ООО “Sodruzhestvo Zemel’nyh Yuristov” has entered into an appropriate agreement.
The processing of personal data is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools (automated processing) or without using such tools (non-automated processing) with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
Non-automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data with the direct participation of a person.
Destruction of personal data – actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
Personal data processing purposes
The operator processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User through a special service of the Website.
- Newsletter by e-mail. Using the User’s personal data, the Operator can send the User notifications about company news, information about changes in legislation, about new products, information about the availability of special offers.
- Consideration of the User’s candidacy for the position of interest.
- Optimization of the elements of the Site and determination of the services of the most interest to the User on the Website.
Data that the Operator can process
In accordance with the purposes listed in the section “Purpose of processing personal data”, the Operator can process the following data about the User:
- date of birth;
- full name;
- gender, marital status;
- mailing address;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- the source of the transition to the Website and the information of the search or advertising request;
- user clicks, page views, filling in fields, impressions and views of banners and videos.
Personal data protection and storage
The operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data in accordance with Art. 19 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
The Operator stores personal data and information about the User for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, except for cases when a longer period of storage of data and information is required in accordance with the law or permitted by it.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
The User’s personal data can be transferred to third parties in the event of:
1) obtaining the User’s consent to the transfer of personal data;
2) in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Personal data destruction
The User’s personal data is destroyed when:
- self-deletion of data by the User using the “unsubscribe from mailing” functionality available to the User in the system of settings of the electronic mail service;
- revocation by the subject of personal data of consent to the processing of personal data. Feedback must be sent in writing or in the form of an e-mail sent to the e-mail indicated in the “Feedback” section.
For all issues not reflected in this Policy, the Company undertakes to be guided by the rules and provisions of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
The user who provides his personal data and information agrees with the provisions of this Policy.
The operator reserves the right to amend the Policy in order to further improve the system for protecting personal data from unauthorized access.
The user has the right to send his questions to the Operator regarding the use of his personal data. Questions should be sent in the form of an e-mail to email@example.com or by phone +7 (495) 644-47-67. When sending a question by e-mail, the User must indicate the data for his identification: full name, phone number.
Restrictions on the use of the material
All information posted on the landlawfirm.com website is protected and may not be used by anyone in any form, including reproduction, distribution, or processing. To use the materials of the website, you need to obtain the consent of ООО “Sodruzhestvo Zemel’nyh Yuristov” , which can be expressed in writing or by receiving an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.